Good Pallet wood score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRock

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2012
Grand Blanc, Mi
Some good sized pallets, some 5''x3-3/4'', 3x3s, 2x4s full 1''X 6'' boards, 2X6, and some smaller, all hardwood. Nice sheets of ply wood to use for other things. There is 8 more of the ones in far right pic, I have to cut smaller and drag home, 5'wide, 9' long,with 5''x3-3/4'' stock in them.
I cut them down to size with a portable saws all
IMG_20121107_163811.jpgIMG_20121107_170659.jpgIMG_20121107_163824.jpg

should give you a few warm days in the house
Yeah, I can mix it in with the split logs,and it's dry,and FREE

O Dang I know you did not steal my stash HDRock ;) Nice find !

Pete

Thing is to the place is less than a half a mile away :)
And Now I have some material to build some small wood racks to put on the back deck, right by the back door

Huh, I never looked at your location before. Pete, thanks for the offer I'll keep it in mind
Got a rack built, for the porch with a section for kindling, and a few cuts ,and a skid to stack on.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this deck thing, all pine,maybe a floor for a splitter house.
Next up, finish cleaning up leaves :( I hate leaves

DSCI0393.JPGDSCI0394.JPGDSCI0396.JPG

This pallet wood works out really good for this time of year, burning small hot fires in the dragon

Nice score HDRock. Nothing like free stuff. I scored a few good pallets a couple of weeks ago at the local Lowe's. They usually have some good ones if you come at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.