Good price on Drolet HT-2000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jono6716

Jan 6, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
So.. With your guys help here on the forums I decided on the Drolet HT-2000 or the Englander 30NC depending on price. I was planning to wait until this April to buy as I read the Englander 30NC usually drops to around $600 at Home Depot around that time. I was going through the paper today and saw Menards had their 11% rebate sale going on this week. I decided to check the Menards website as the HT2000 was always out of stock however today it showed in stock with an original price of $1,229.99. After putting in my zip code here in Ohio the price dropped to $1099.97. Sweet! With the 11% rebate it dropped the price to $978.97! Ends up being 1055.97 after tax with ship to store (Local Pickup). I figure its also eligible for the $300 tax credit as well so it seems this was the time.. From what i have found everyone here says 1k is a pretty good price for the HT2000. Deep down, I wanted the Drolet over the Englander so I thought it was a pretty good score. Everywhere else I look its $1399 or more plus shipping.. I just thought I would share in case anyone else was looking at the HT2000. Now to convert the pipe from 8" to 6".. Let the fun begin..
HT2000_zpsoydrggnp.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.