Got 1 more ton !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up! I need a ton and the North Kingstown HD was out when I checked Wednesday. How much, $219?

The Fireside Ultras I picked up two weeks ago at HD are AWESOME. So yours should be too.

I too needed another ton.

Ended up picking up a ton of North American's from Tractor Supply in Wareham, ma. $223/ton. not bad.

Seem ashy but giving off plenty of heat.
These are a HW/SW blend. Pellets themselves seem really hard. Like little pelletized marbles.
They actually clink when filling the hopper. lol

For end of season stuff they will fill the need.

---Nailer---

Well, just left the Johnston HD, already sold all 22 tons, should have went this morning. I still have a couple weeks of pellets and a couple of other sources that aren't as cheap

Begor's Supply in Mooers just got in 22 ton of Curran's on the 19th and only have 4 ton left. They are due to get another 22 in on the 5th of March. They deliver and can carry 4 pallets at a time. I don't need 4 now, but will get a better shipping deal if I take 4, so I did order and pay for in advance the 4 ton. One more ton will take me to the end of March, but then what. We could have another month of cold weather in April. It's happened before.

My Englander loves them !!! Heat is great. Ive had Spruce points barefoots ect and these are just as good. My laser thermometer proves it

My Englander loves them !!! Heat is great. Ive had Spruce points barefoots ect and these are just as good. My laser thermometer proves it
The temperature of the flame is not an indication of the heat energy being released. I could burn a strip of magnesium wire and your laser thermometer would see about 6000 degrees, and again it's not indiciative of energy only temperature. BTW the two are not proportional or related.

Any other Rhode Island recommendations on pellets and available retailers... Slim picking.

Rhody, I sent you a message (I think, not sure how it works on this site)

Status
Not open for further replies.