Got a good score today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bornhunter04

Nov 14, 2014
st. louis, mo
Got the call from a friend, clearing land to build a house. Any guesses as to how much wood is here? White oak and a bit of hickory. 16' trailer.
IMG_20161023_170459227.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nice score. Prob around a cord there.

That is a nice haul. Most rounds look ready to split.

.756984623 of a cord.

fv

Reactions: Hebner
Is that a metric cord or SAE?

I used Common Core....
LOL! Ahhh the common curriculum with an uncommon amount of "imagination". Also known as BS. I'm a teacher BTW and fought hard to get that garbage out of my school.
Sorry didn't mean to hijack. Would love to know what it actually stacks out to. I can get a full cord in my full size 6' bed and 5X8' trailer with sides.

LOL! Ahhh the common curriculum with an uncommon amount of "imagination". Also known as BS. I'm a teacher BTW and fought hard to get that garbage out of my school.
Sorry didn't mean to hijack. Would love to know what it actually stacks out to. I can get a full cord in my full size 6' bed and 5X8' trailer with sides.

HA! We homeschooled our girls and never had to deal with it.

Hilarious. We homeschool our kids too! Funny.

Reactions: fireview2788
Status
Not open for further replies.