Got a wood trailer for the atv

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIDGERUNNER30

Feb 7, 2009
Eastern, Kentucky
Been wanting to get a trailer to haul wood with my atv never could find one that i really liked, but the other day I saw this trailer for sale and thougth it would be perfect for hauling wood. I gaot some good industrial paint and gave it two coats. I posted some pics waht do you guys think

Attachments

• 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 267
here is another pic of the trailer never have posted pics on here and still learning how to

Attachments

• 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 259
That looks good. What is the axle rated for? If you plan on putting a lot of weight on, especially on soft ground (common with ATV), you might want a set of wider tires in the future. My little trailer sinks like a stone with a load on soft ground.

not for sure the load the axle is rated for, most of the ground is pretty hard in our neck of the woods, If i have any problems i can always beef it up a little.

RIDGERUNNER30 said:
not for sure the load the axle is rated for, most of the ground is pretty hard in our neck of the woods, If i have any problems i can always beef it up a little.

Its got Springs on it.. So it has suspension. That should help on the terrain and also help carry a large load.

Looks great... Wish I had one...

Nice. I like the expanded metal, lots of the dirt will fall out.
Very nice addition to the "wood getting" arsenal.
Turn signals & brake lights, looks road ready. :)

seems perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.