Got a xmas tree? Show us what you gots....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
Just thought I would share pics of our trees....I put a lot of work into them...
the first one has a lot of sentimental ornaments that have been handed down to me from my grandmother and mother...can you see my parrot on the chair next to the tree? :lol:
the second one is in the mancave (stove room)...hence the red lites...I made ornaments out of pine cones and raffia and lots of berries, some birds and stuff, more of a "manly" type o tree.. :smirk:

Do share pics of yours...

Attachments

• PHONE PICS 004.jpg
    PHONE PICS 004.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 678
  • PHONE PICS 011.jpg
    PHONE PICS 011.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 656
Nice trees! Looks like Santa hasn't come yet?

Geeze Gamma, I haven't yet taken pics of this year's tree.

GAMMA RAY said:
Just thought I would share pics of our trees....I put a lot of work into them...
the first one has a lot of sentimental ornaments that have been handed down to me from my grandmother and mother...can you see my parrot on the chair next to the tree? :lol:
the second one is in the mancave (stove room)...hence the red lites...I made ornaments out of pine cones and raffia and lots of berries, some birds and stuff, more of a "manly" type o tree.. :smirk:

Do share pics of yours...

Here ya go Gamma, our Christmas Tree for 2011.

zap

Attachments

• 100_4476.jpg
    100_4476.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 597
Well I came home tonight to take a picture and everyting was taken down tree lights and decorations. Guess the wife don't like Christmas

Lotsa bling! Look great Gamma.

Red lights are very apropos for the man cave.

pen

Christmas morning....

Attachments

• DSC06259w.jpg
    DSC06259w.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 518
Here is ours, picture quality is pretty bad but you get the idea.

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 467
From the Flatbedford living room.

Attachments

• DSC06872.jpg
    DSC06872.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 446
Here is ours-btw, it doesn't even get warm by the stove (it's not as close as it looks really):

Attachments

• 1a1.jpg
    1a1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 443
Nice lights!

Status
Not open for further replies.