Got aload from the tree guy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsfan

Feeling the Heat
Dec 1, 2008
Jackson,Mi.
This Is what I get delivered from the local tree service for $100. Nice big load mostly ash and maple. I'll be busy for a while. 1363369997397.jpg1363370017155.jpg1363370046375.jpg

Hay ,Jackson,Mi
I see your blue banner
Where did the pile of sticks come from

Well spent c-note. Jackson is just down the road and I am watching the Red wings right now. Like minds...

Nice load.....got some biggin's there

Pretty sweet haul for $100! Lots of heat there.

Definitely a nice haul. It's good to see that there are many options to get heating wood. I'll have to see if I can get that kind of load here.

Hay ,Jackson,Mi
I see your blue banner
Where did the pile of sticks come from

The pile next to the trunks is cabinet end pieces. .A friend that drives roll off container truck dropped them off .Makes good kindling.Just can't use much at once, it gets hot fast.

Good buy wingsfan. Looks like its a bit soft ground there. Good place to spread some of that sawdust.

Reactions: Defiant
Status
Not open for further replies.