Got heat?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyOne

Burning Hunk
Nov 30, 2006
Central NJ
I had some lettering left over and thought ....why not! I think it makes a statement. ;-P

Attachments

• gotheat.jpg
    gotheat.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 854
Looks great! That pile is heat, and money, in the bank.

Great pic & avatar . . I think it might even be better than Hogwildz' caveman ;)

I hate to say this, but "Get Wood" is being put on each side of the I beam. :) I had just enough letters left over.

ROFLMAO! That's great! I'm sure that'll turn heads!

One somewhat related question...in NJ, do you need plates for your splitter? A couple of buddies and I went in on a tow splitter and Massachusetts in all it's wisdom has made it darn near impossible to get a straight answer about plates, registering and trailer lights. Just curious...not that NJ laws apply here, but I'm wondering out loud.

got wood? said:
ROFLMAO! That's great! I'm sure that'll turn heads!

One somewhat related question...in NJ, do you need plates for your splitter? A couple of buddies and I went in on a tow splitter and Massachusetts in all it's wisdom has made it darn near impossible to get a straight answer about plates, registering and trailer lights. Just curious...not that NJ laws apply here, but I'm wondering out loud.

Well, to be honest, I'm a LEO. I've looked into registering the splitter with our DMV. It does not come with a title or certificate of origin, so it would have to be registered as a homemade trailer. Current trailer registrations in this state are $8+ depending on it's weight and purpose. I just never got around to doing it. Legally, it could be considered an unregistered vehicle.....and a summons could be issued for about $50. All depends if the cop is under his quota that month or if he really is trying to go for the toaster. ;-P

Status
Not open for further replies.