Got it all stacked today....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remkel

Minister of Fire
Jan 21, 2010
Southwest NH
Was determined to get the last two cord in my driveway stacked today- mission accomplished. However, I found myself torn as I was stacking it- thinking to myself "God, I hope there isn't a lot of oak in here" because this is my supply for this year. Now I am beginning to scrounge for future years.

Oh well, I will just have to pray that the good Lord will see me worthy of dry wood come this fall..

Attachments

• stacked wood.jpg
    stacked wood.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 304
Remkel said:
Was determined to get the last two cord in my driveway stacked today- mission accomplished. However, I found myself torn as I was stacking it- thinking to myself "God, I hope there isn't a lot of oak in here" because this is my supply for this year. Now I am beginning to scrounge for future years.

Oh well, I will just have to pray that the good Lord will see me worthy of dry wood come this fall..

Remkel, nice work on the stacking. I like to keep my good hardwood like sugar maple and beech seperated from our Cherry which we burn plenty of.

GIBIR

God will help, so will Mother Earth

Looking good. It feels good to know you have your winters fuel ready and waiting doesn't it.

Feels good but I want more :) My neighbor has a few trees down that he has offered to me, my other neighbor has a few he wants me to take down, and I am seeing the tree companies clearing for the wires......someday I will begin working on my lawn :)

Yard can wait, it;ll grow fine with out your help.
If to tall to mow, call a farmer & have him bale hay :)
Close easy wood has to be got when the getting is good.
Good luck

Looking good Remkel.

Status
Not open for further replies.