Got me a big Hickory from CL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is some sweet stuff there! Something else you can do with that dolly is put a couple 2 x 4's in to stack on but they have to be short else it won't be easy to tip back. But with those extra wheels, that probably can't be improved on much.

That is some sweet stuff there! Something else you can do with that dolly is put a couple 2 x 4's in to stack on but they have to be short else it won't be easy to tip back. But with those extra wheels, that probably can't be improved on much.

Ya , I am very glad to get this Hickory.
I have helped a lot of people move over the years , with the dolly n trailer.

There are sooo many things I have learned , and ideas I have picked up on this forum,that are helping me tremendously in every aspect of the whole wood burning thing, Thanks Everyone :cool: :)

Got all the big stuff out, just a pile of small stuff left and clean up a bit.
No pics today almost dark when I left.

In previous post I said, I thought I might have blown up my Husky 61, but I didn't :) ,piston is good, I have a problem with the cover and air filter, carb is full of crap

I love that hickory sooo much that I'd be taking my saw and going after what's left sticking out of the ground. There's a couple splits of hickory in that there stump!!==c

The carb is screwed up on the 61, but I managed to take the stump out with the 445.
No reason to leave that chunk of nice Hickory, did some noodlin on it.
All done, Raked up bark n stuff in a couple of piles, owner is happy and glad to get the tree out of his yard, and I'm happy to have all that Hickory ::-)
Man ! that sap coming out of that stump STINKS

IMG_20130518_200032.jpg IMG_20130518_202837.jpg

Reactions: raybonz
It's a good feeling when you've got it all home! :cool:

Yes it is ,and got a chance to look at my saw that pooped out , got er fixed up n running :)

Reactions: raybonz
Status
Not open for further replies.