Got money back from consumers energy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrCRXHF

Burning Hunk
Apr 28, 2008
Mid, Michigan
Well i started the boiler up in late december and burned january and febuary and then a little in march.

We pay our bill pro rated based on the last year we have a Triangle hang on the wall NG boiler.

With preheating the water for the gas boiler with the wood i am getting a check back for 900.00 this year not bad seeing i have 2500.00 in the wood boiler setup with the cost of the boiler.

HS-260

I like getting money back.

For sure that is going to come in handy! I got a card in the mail from them a few days ago about their program of recyling old refrigerators. We've been talking about possibly buying another one (I hate the one we have) so that might come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.