Got my Pellets cheap from Depot mistake Last year-They get Back - A Little

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

offingmoot

Jul 15, 2008
Central/South Jersey
depot made a mistake last year and charged me less than they should have and i kept my mouth shut.
for some stupid reason i came on here bragging like i did a good thing.
i know one dude knew the store i got them from seemed pretty upset with me. i probably had one or two supporters out of many who said i did the wrong thing... then the thread was closed.
i made a new order recently and they overcharged me....it totaled out to only $50, but i kept my mouth shut again.
i am sorry if i offended anyone last year.

I don't want to start any thing but what exactly happened last year? If they under charge you and you have a recept for your purchase saying you have paid in full then the customer hasn't done anything wrong have they?

Let's don't start this thing again folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.