Got my pellets today from New England Pellet LLC ....!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geek

Minister of Fire
Feb 28, 2008
Central CT
NEWP LLC called me yesterday to confirm delivery, got them this morning, I got the Warm Front brand.

.....so relieved...

It's good to hear that others are getting the pellets they have been waiting for. I hope my pellets arrive in September as promised!

Steve

i got my 1st ton from the dealer i bought the stove from a month ago or so....i just picked up another ton for 240.00 at believe it or not, Ace Hardware store out in the country not far from me. I only ordered a week ago! might be worth a try. THe pellets were called lignet or something like that....premium harwood etc.....
jim

This must have been a case of the squeaky wheel needing greasing! LOL!

Congrats, I'm glad to hear the good news. Since these guys are actually shipping product, I think I'll wait to start putting pressure on them, I really don't need the pellets yet or even want them sitting around.

Wet1 said:
This must have been a case of the squeaky wheel needing greasing! LOL!

Congrats, I'm glad to hear the good news. Since these guys are actually shipping product, I think I'll wait to start putting pressure on them, I really don't need the pellets yet or even want them sitting around.

hear you, was and felt the same way, it's just the insecurity, rather have my pellets on the driveway instead of the 'unknown'.....

Status
Not open for further replies.