Got My Stash!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eatonpcat

Minister of Fire
Jul 24, 2011
Eaton Township, Ohio
6 ton of Somerset's...Out the door for a few bones under $1120.00 at Menard's in Sandusky OH!
Two trips (3 ton each)!

DSC_0426_zpsde902051[1].jpgDSC_0431_zps35b7fa86[1].jpgDSC_0432_zpscd643146[1].jpg

Your ladder looks too small to safely reach the top of your stack. Safety first! I'll be over to get the top ones down so you don't fall and get all banged up! ::-)

You are a pig and a big one at that, You got my vote! Where's the others to vote you in? :cool:

Reactions: mfglickman
We have Somerset envy... LOL
Stash looks great!!!

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Hey don't let that stack fool you or for that matter even assume that Eatonpcat wants to be known as a member of the Oinkers.

IIRC he was admitted last season and never added the lines to his signature so he has evicted himself and will have to perform the tighty white dance to be reconsidered.

Reactions: smoke show
Hey don't let that stack fool you or for that matter even assume that Eatonpcat wants to be known as a member of the Oinkers.

IIRC he was admitted last season and never added the lines to his signature so he has evicted himself and will have to perform the tighty white dance to be reconsidered.

STB...I don't remember the invite, Every now and again I like to enjoy a cocktail (beer) or three! I most likely missed that party.

Reactions: smoke show
I wish I had 6 tons of sets sitting here. :(
:edit: I don't have the room for 6 tons.:

Just waiting for my combustion blower gaskets to arrive as the wife stares at me shivering...Once a procrastinator, Always a procrastinator! Had an arguement with my dealer as to why they don't have the part in stock and why want $70.00 to have it shipped from Canada (40 for the part and 30 shipping)!

Great stash ! !

I dont think I would leave that garage door open after posting this pic. Could get a visit from local piggies. ;)

$70 for gaskets....ouch !

Got me beat, I only have four ton. 2 Power House and 2 Turmans. Thats all I got room for.

I wish I had 6 tons of sets sitting here. :(
:edit: I don't have the room for 6 tons.:

Ditto! 6 Ton would mean I have to clean out the garage!

That picture is pure Picasso! Masterpiece! In the NE, we would die to get our hands on your stash... good thing you are a "few" states over....

I have sheets of Lytherm, if you want to make your own? Is this the standard round 6" gasket? There like $10....

Just sayin...

Nice stash. I need to borrow your trailer ;)

Debbye wants to know if you are a Virgo,pcat?? She is going by the neatness of the pile......:)

I have sheets of Lytherm, if you want to make your own? Is this the standard round 6" gasket? There like $10....

Just sayin...

Nice stash. I need to borrow your trailer ;)

Mad Dog, if you ever need the trailer (Although I know you have your own...Probably much cleaner;)) , it's ready to roll...Just let me know!

Wish I would have took you up on the Lytherm sheet, I'm embarassed to say what I paid for the 4 gaskets I ordered on line! Looks like the 6" dia., Live and learn!

The price is pretty amazing too. For those Southern New England folsk looking for somersets, you can find them at Long Pond in plainfield CT. Going ot pay more that $200/ton though :p

The price is pretty amazing too. For those Southern New England folsk looking for somersets, you can find them at Long Pond in plainfield CT. Going ot pay more that $200/ton though :p

They were $174.50 a ton here at Menards. Thats what he paid. The sale ended last weekend. Or $3.49 a bag. They run the sale several times a yr.
(6 ton x 174.50 = $1,047 + sales tax just under $73 (at 6.5%). Thats a steal....

Im jealous. Super jealous. :mad:

WOW! That's some stack!!

BUT, I have to agree w/ Jay....that is WAY too high, so we'll be right over with his truck and a trailer I have access to, and we'll remove those extra bags.

And just so you won't be tempted to put them back on, we'll "store" them for you.....I'd say 100 bags should make things safe. ==c

Status
Not open for further replies.