Got My Supply

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peirhead

Feeling the Heat
Aug 8, 2008
PEI Canada
Had been waiting fir a sale here on PEI and Kent Building Supplies put the Comfy Cozys (softwood) on sale for 4.49/40lb bag...great price for us here on the Island... I used these last year as well...maybe not quite as good as the Eastern Embers, but they burn clean and I haven't had any jams. This week might be the end of the sale so don't miss out if you need some!!

Oh come on now. You should know better with 260 posts. Where are the Pics? ==c

OK OK i know the rules, though I thought it only applied to "Pellet Pigs".....4 tons doesn't qualify me for that!! but here are the pics anyways......by the way the guys brought a pallet jack and placed them in the garage just as you see......I broke down the 3rd pallet and stacked up on them as well as by my freezer in the 2nd pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: jtakeman
Pretty nice stacks too, Did you take lessons from dextureday? Well until you got to the top. Then they look like my stacks! ;)

Last edited:
I tried a couple of bas of them years ago in my PDVC. I'd like to get my hands on them again but don't see them around here anymore.

I tried a couple of bas of them years ago in my PDVC. I'd like to get my hands on them again but don't see them around here anymore.

They are made by Marwood here on the Maritimes, I would say they are a regional supplier....probably not enough capacity to ship much into the US......some people here consider them not as good as Eastern Embers, but I think the EE are not as good as they used to be...and I had good success with the CC last year.

They are made by Marwood here on the Maritimes, I would say they are a regional supplier....probably not enough capacity to ship much into the US......some people here consider them not as good as Eastern Embers, but I think the EE are not as good as they used to be...and I had good success with the CC last year.

I picked up some Comfy Cozy's at the Kent sale last week, great price. It's my first year burning, so I've got a few different types to try...Eastern Embers, Trebios, and Comfy Cozy's. Gotta see which ones my stove likes best.

Last Comfy Cozys were stocked at the local stove shop in Hooksett NH. I tried a few bags and thought they were pretty good. Not sure if they have them this year or not, but they make it at least this far south.

Status
Not open for further replies.