Got new cord today - Biobricks and Oil can go jump...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiremanBob

Nov 18, 2007
RI
My fellow fireman with the landscaping business came through with a delivery today. It might even be more than a cord - his dump truck was full. Mostly maple, a little cherry, a little cedar. He said it's all two years old. Sure burns well.

Here are some pix:

Nice wood pile...and nice eye chart!
(you will know what I mean when you look at the pictures!)

Looks like about a cord, maybe a tad shy, depends on the length of the splits.
I think I need glasses though, I had my nose pressed up against the monitor trying to see the bottom of that eye chart.
I think they got it backwards on that chart ;) Ugga Ugga

Small mole. Right cheek. Cute.

I think the chart was a little too close to the stove, as the letters at the bottom appear to have ALL the hair burned off them. :bug: Maybe I'm just too close to the monitor.

BrotherBart said:
Small mole. Right cheek. Cute.

Which cheek would that be? Left ? Right? front or back ;) Ugg Ugg Ugg

FiremanBob said:
Guys, you're only supposed to look at the wood.

Ummmmm....watch me not go "there".

Uhuh, and in a strip club, I would just stare at the walls and drink my beer ;)

Hogwildz said:
Looks like about a cord, maybe a tad shy, depends on the length of the splits.
I think I need glasses though, I had my nose pressed up against the monitor trying to see the bottom of that eye chart.
I think they got it backwards on that chart ;) Ugga Ugga

Right mouse click, select "zoom in".

Webmaster said:
Uh, will fireman get mad at me for asking where the 18" in front of the stove loading door is??? I only noticed cause I could not find the eye chart!

Yep, I'd say that's about 12-14" shy of a legal hearth. Has the local fire chief taken a look at this install? %-P

love the v65 Sabre had an '85 a LONG time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.