Got the call-My Harman P68 will be here Wednseday!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bungalobob

Feeling the Heat
Aug 5, 2008
central ct
Happy to report that my order for a Harman P68 that I placed in the beginning of July has arrived. It came in ahead of schedule, it was not supposed to be here till the end of November. So if anyone else is waiting for theirs, it looks like they are running on schedule. I'll post pictures when complete, cause, as I know, without the pic's, there is no proof. Now I just have to put the finishing touches on the pedestal. Good luck to all the others who are waiting.

Boy, I really went to the wrong dealer! I ordered in June, and in July when the stuff hit the fan, it was moved to March 2009. Do you mind me asking what your original delivery date was, and what company you ordered from? PM would probably be better. Even though I'm jealous, I'm happy for you! Enjoy.

Good idea. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Getting it even in January would be nice....

I ordered a PF100 in early June, the single revised delivery date was September 29.
Came in within a week of that date. I was expecting the date to slip further.

The dealer installed it shortly thereafter. Pleased with dealer and Harman.

First quote to hook it into ductwork of existing furnace (within 7 feet) was $1200 (one third of the PF100 cost!)
Currently obtaining more quotes unless I get fed up and do it myself.

Hail

PF100

Make sure you give us some pics! I bet you are excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.