got the new 13NCH going last night

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanko

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2008
livingstion co, Michigan
Im pretty impressed with the stove so far. For the money its a great value. Not as pretty as my F-500, but nicly done for a plate stove for under $800

I thought we decided it was really a 13NPH now. What do you do in your shops, Hank? Enjoy that stove, and thanks for the pics yesterday. Say hi to Diane for me. Rick

Yup, she's a great little stove (the Englander ;-) ). I have one myself and couldn't be happier with it.

fossil said:
I thought we decided it was really a 13NPH now. What do you do in your shops, Hank? Enjoy that stove, and thanks for the pics yesterday. Say hi to Diane for me. Rick

the big shop is my office upstairs, and my model room below. I build giant scale RC airplanes. my avatar show my 42% weeks solution, (wings are off) 32 lbs 7 cu in twin gas engine. My small shop is for the harleys and beer frig. Im also an electrical contractor on weekends. No pretty much full time.

JPapiPE said:
Jesus Hanko,, it's only you..... I learned every thing I know from you.....I think I need Those adult diapers now that you have posted....from laughing too hard

Joe I think you did too much LSD as a kid, or snorted agent orange in Nam. Im trying to figure out what you think is so funny. let me in on it, I need a good laugh

I saw the pic of the little beauty before you switched back to the other bird. That must be a kick in the butt to build & fly those things. Got a purple '02 Deuce in one of my garages. C'mon out & we'll ride through the Cascades sometime. Enjoy the new stove. Rick

wait for winter I guess. I do have lots of wood to split up this fall.

moondoggy said:
...ah, missed that one... dang and i had a good one too.
appreciate the heads up.....understood......edited.

I got a kick out of it...just watchin' yer back, doggy. We gotta keep each other outta trouble. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.