Got wood? :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raybonz

Minister of Fire
Feb 5, 2008
Carver, MA.
Moved my outdoor stacked wood into the shelter and acquired this wood to be stacked outdoors for a year..

Attachments

• 2012 03 25 001 (Medium).JPG
    2012 03 25 001 (Medium).JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 127
Looks good Ray, what types of wood did you get?

zap

Did you scrounge or buy? Nice looking pile - will be fun to stack. Cheers!

Your end stacks remind me of Stonehendge ;)

Looks good Ray, what types of wood did you get?

zap
Thanx Zap! It's a mix of hard maple, red oak, hickory and a little bit of ash..

Ray

Reactions: zap
Did you scrounge or buy? Nice looking pile - will be fun to stack. Cheers!
I buy, 3 cords C\S\D for $555.00 and worth every penny! I stacked around 2 cords today and moved 3 cords into the shelter over a 3 day period and it's nice and dry :)

Ray

Good work Ray. That should keep you warm. Also, enjoy that nice weather. It is coming to a halt! Freezing here tonight and tomorrow night. But then, our normal low temperature is still below freezing so this is just getting back to normal.

Good work Ray. That should keep you warm. Also, enjoy that nice weather. It is coming to a halt! Freezing here tonight and tomorrow night. But then, our normal low temperature is still below freezing so this is just getting back to normal.
Thanx Dennis! It's getting colder here too with temps tomorrow night in the low 20's.. Gonna feel like subzero after the good weather we've had here!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.