gotta love this face (new pup)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfunk13

Minister of Fire
Sep 11, 2008
Wyoming
A while back i posted some pics of our Leonberger pup.
He is growing bigger by the hour. 33lbs. @ 13 weeks.

Attachments

• DSCN4423.jpg
    DSCN4423.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,052
  • DSCN4409.jpg
    DSCN4409.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,052
  • DSCN4420.jpg
    DSCN4420.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 1,023
Reactions: zap
Never even heard of leonberger's before. He's a great lookin dog. Look at those paws!

A mix of St. Bernard, Newfoundland and Pyrenean Mountain Dog.
His daddy is about 160 lbs!

I love him !!! Lordy Look at those feet !!!!

Murphy weighs 33 pounds soaking wet :)

The stove is "fenced off" due to the 2 yr old.
Yeah the feet!
Is it a bad sign if they lay down for dinner?

Attachments

• DSC06156.jpg
    DSC06156.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 970
Err, yeah :)

what a great dog..................................my 115 lb. rottweiler has been a lay down eater for 6 years now. dosen't seem to bother him any.

:lol: That is a good looking horse, I mean, dog you got there bfunk! He is growing by leaps and bounds. Quite a difference in that little time since your other post. Hopefully, you will snag a few hours of overtime each week so you can buy his food! :lol: Great looking dog man.

Look at that monster! He is so big! Holy crap he has huge! Man what is that a Wooly Mammoth! :lol: Seriously though that is one awesome looking dog bfunk I just wanna scratch the picture lol

Pete

Thanks guys, he is TONS of fun. A big oversized goofball.
Like a Mack truck when he plays, takes a lot to get going, he lumbers through the house chasing the border collie.
They are such different dogs. He plays hard for 15 minutes then literally falls over and makes a "thud" then he is out for a couple hours.
Our border collie is like "thats it?" she can go all day.

He's gonna be a big'un.

bfunk13 said:
The stove is "fenced off" due to the 2 yr old.
Yeah the feet!
Is it a bad sign if they lay down for dinner?

What a good looking pup!! Our female St Bernard lays down to eat all the time...just lazy I guess? Both our dogs also lay down to drink after coming back from a walk. I tried this one night but made a mess :)

Nice dog.

Are you sure it's not a Wookie though?

I have a st. bernard and he is awesome. He is 170lbs and the funny thing is that he loves to chew on wood! Have to do some research into that becasue i'm not sure that is really good for him. He chews on the ends that i have to cut off. I find them all over the yard! Beautiful dog and good luck feeding him. Might want to look into a dish holder that will allow him to not bend over so much.

Holy cow, that's a lotta dog! We have a little 9lb miniature dachshund. She's not quite as much dog. She does, however, have 160 lbs. of personality!

Gingerbydoor2.jpg

Pagey said:
Holy cow, that's a lotta dog! We have a little 9lb miniature dachshund. She's not quite as much dog. She does, however, have 160 lbs. of personality!
beautiful dog, you are probably better off.

RORY12553 said:
Might want to look into a dish holder that will allow him to not bend over so much.

Good idea, i planned on building one.

bfunk13 said:
Pagey said:
beautiful dog, you are probably better off.

She has quite a bit more white on her now, but she's aging well. She'll be 6 next month or early March, but she's still very spry. We just made our nightly wood shed trip. Very impatient, that dog. :)

If she's like most dogs she will get that routine down to the minute(almost) and you'll get a reminder that it's time to go! My Aussie will let me know when it's about 8pm, time for her treat. Then gives me the signal around 10:30 that it's bedtime. The treat will be reason for a 2nd reminder to me but if I don't head to bed right away she'll be up there warming it up for me.

that is one big pup, (LOL) thats a tail that will clean many tables :coolmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.