Grand Opening of The Pellet Stove Shop

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish you the very best of success in the shop.

I will try to stop by when I can.

Good Luck, Congrats!

---Nailer---

Congratulations smwilliamson!

You should consider someday opening a store in western ma. We don't have anything here and there seems to be a need.
There are 2 stove shops in Adams within 500ft of each other.
This seasonal business is a tough one and has seen it`s share of failures around here for stoves shops. .
The cash flow necessary to sustain has to be in service and it looks like Scott has a good handle on that .

Last edited:
good luck and congratulations wish I were closer to!

Congratulations, you have come a long way. You have a large base founded on trust you EARNED. Stay well. I hope that new building will serve your needs.

Am I missing something here, was the address of said shop private messaged? I would think you would get more visitors if you gave the address of your new shop.

Oh, and congrats on the new shop!! :)

I plan on stopping by, it's less than 5 minutes from my house and there's a chance for some free pellets (Are they Infernals?). Scott, do you plan on selling pellets from that location?

There are 2 stove shops in Adams within 500ft of each other.
This seasonal business is a tough one and has seen it`s share of failures around here for stoves shops. .
The cash flow necessary to sustain has to be in service and it looks like Scott has a good handle on that .

Which ones? Berkshire Stoves is closed from what I gather.

Which ones? Berkshire Stoves is closed from what I gather.
Adams stove Co. on Columbia St (former Renfrew school) and another across the road a short distance north. Unless things changed recently to which I wouldn`t be surprised especially in this awful economy.

Hey Scott, if you want that Windhager BioWIN260 wood pellet boiler display unit you will need to come and get it .... .;)

Hey Scott, if you want that Windhager BioWIN260 wood pellet boiler display unit you will need to come and get it .... .;)
I know got my eyes on the the trailer rental at Home Depot sometime this week, call you Monday to arrange it!

Avail when u need, it's a 16' landscape w/a winch.
Call me

image.jpg New floor and red empress

Status
Not open for further replies.