Grand Opening of The Pellet Stove Shop

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott that is beautiful, and congratulations on your new store. Wish i was closer, I would love to come and visit.

hey, Scott! hope all is going well! Doing my best to keep your opening on Page1! Now, I am also a retailer.....Hmmmm...its 2am on Wednesday morning, and I am still working here at the shop! I started Tuesday morning at 8am, didn't eat lunch, didn't eat dinner, and am still here....Im thinking I will get to leave around 5 pm today or so.....see what you get to look forward to?! yay!

One of my neighbors is looking at getting a pellet boiler. I'm going to point him in Scott's direction.

Got any winners for those raffles?

Scott that is beautiful, and congratulations on your new store. Wish i was closer, I would love to come and visit.
Gonna be doing a conference in MD on the 30th, Annapolis I think. Just know I'm flying out on the 30th and returning on the 30th. 12 minute talk.

Gonna be doing a conference in MD on the 30th, Annapolis I think. Just know I'm flying out on the 30th and returning on the 30th. 12 minute talk.

You can't round up any service calls while you're there?

Status
Not open for further replies.