1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Grapple wood deliveries eastern Long Island NY??????

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by Nico1986, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Nico1986

Nico1986 New Member

Loc:
    Shirley ny
    Hi all newbie to to site great find awesome stuff here. I'm looking for a logging company, tree service company, land developers any thing that would sell wood by the grapple truck load on Long Island NY thanks for all the help

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. JOHN BOY

JOHN BOY Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Western Mountains ,NC
    Welcome to the forum Nico ! you may want to directly call the tree company's yourself . ive had good luck with that when we lived in MD.
  3. Nico1986

Nico1986 New Member

Loc:
    Shirley ny
    I will try that was making a list of local tree service companies today to try and call over the weekend and see if I could get a good deal or perhaps get some freebies if they r just gonna have to pay to get rid of it.
  4. Bluezx636

Bluezx636 New Member

Loc:
    Long Island NY
    Best thing to do is go on Craigslist under "Free" and call everyone that has an add up. Call every tree service you see in rotation don't just call them all once and give up. I must have made 20+ calls to maybe 6 different Tree services and received about 3 cords of wood. One was cut to size and only needed to be split and the other load was around two cords thats needed to be cut and split.
    http://longisland.craigslist.org/search/zip?query=firewood&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=