Grapple wood deliveries eastern Long Island NY??????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico1986

Oct 18, 2013
Shirley ny
Hi all newbie to to site great find awesome stuff here. I'm looking for a logging company, tree service company, land developers any thing that would sell wood by the grapple truck load on Long Island NY thanks for all the help

Welcome to the forum Nico ! you may want to directly call the tree company's yourself . ive had good luck with that when we lived in MD.

I will try that was making a list of local tree service companies today to try and call over the weekend and see if I could get a good deal or perhaps get some freebies if they r just gonna have to pay to get rid of it.

Best thing to do is go on Craigslist under "Free" and call everyone that has an add up. Call every tree service you see in rotation don't just call them all once and give up. I must have made 20+ calls to maybe 6 different Tree services and received about 3 cords of wood. One was cut to size and only needed to be split and the other load was around two cords thats needed to be cut and split.
http://longisland.craigslist.org/search/zip?query=firewood&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Status
Not open for further replies.