Great blues soul songs share them if you got them !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this title and went looking for some Johnny Winter before I opened the thread and then what do I see? Johnny Winter.

Here is one I like.

Great thread you started Pete:) Now I got some awesome tunes to listen to when I get home from work catch you later

Great thread you started Pete:) Now I got some awesome tunes to listen to when I get home from work catch you later

In the words of the late great Townes Van Zant there are only 2 kinds of music 1)BLUES 2) zippity do daa

I had the pleasure of seeing Luther Allison perform this song many times. Luther used to bring the house down when he played guitar with his tongue.

Reactions: Pallet Pete
Never could figure out what is and isn't the blues. Just know that it ain't real blues if they have their eyes open.

Reactions: Pallet Pete
Status
Not open for further replies.