Great day to get a stack closer to the door

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Feeling the Heat
Oct 28, 2013
Delaware
Getting ready for winter. Move s stack closer so I have room for the new scrounges coming in. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413763529.362300.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413763539.127650.jpg

I loaded my 1/4 cord rack on the deck last weekend with some white pine and shoulder stuff. Burning tonight for the second time, going down into mid 30s overnight. Loving the smell in the family room right now

I like the 4 x 4 under the pallets. The pallets will last a long time not touching the ground.

I moved a lot under my side deck a few weeks ago. I try to move the wood on the windy days I can't blow leaves. Should have done some today. But I changed the stove door gasket.

Status
Not open for further replies.