Great Deal at HD

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge

Nov 22, 2008
Eastern Pa.
Stopped by the bigbox stores last week and the best deal I got was from HD in St. Clair, Pa. They had Stove Chow for $219. a ton. I purchased 3 ton with an additional $100.00 of for buy mor sav mor. I am still attached to the Navy and saved an additional 10% with the military discount. Wait, it gets better, I signed up for their Credit Card and got free use of THEIR truck and six months same as cash. I am not fired up yet so I didn't have the chance to test the pellets, I hope I have same luck with them as I did with HD. Most stores will only offer 1 discount so it pays to shop or call around. Good luck in your hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.