Great deal on Craig's List!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dafattkidd

Minister of Fire
Dec 11, 2007
Long Island
I found this on Craig's List this morning. I've got 30" so I guess I don't need any more!

Free Snow (Roslyn)

Powered by LeafletTerms
glen cove rd.​
3Ge3J13H55L65K55M1d293dcf5c48ed161a4f.jpg

I have about 1 feet deep of free snow in and around my house...about 2,000 square feet to be exact. If anyone wants this white, fresh, powdery goodness just come by and pick it up. You might need a few shovels or a snow plow to get it all. But feel free just to drop by and pick it up.

The snow is good for kids to play in, or making snowmen/women, building an igloo or ice motel, and most importantly a great snack...just make sure it is white and not yellow as there are a few animals in the neighborhood.

I will provide my address when and if you reply.

Remember it is all FREE!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.