Great Deals in CT on Hearthstone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linckeil

Mar 3, 2008
newtown ct
I thought I'd make a post for anyone interested in buying a Hearthstone. There's a place in New Milford CT that is liquidating their Hearthstone stoves as they are no longer carrying them (due to conflicts with the Hearthstone sales rep). I picked up a brand new Mansfield for $2200 out the door (complete with Hearthstone warranty). The next best deal I found was $2400 plus tax. The retail on the Mansfield is $2800 plus tax right now, but prices are expected to climb. He's still got quite a few Heathstones left. If you're considering it, nows the time. Email me for the dealers info... [email protected]

Congratulations linckeil, post a picture when you get the big boy burning. I used to live up river from New Milford, in Cornwall. My wife is from Kent. Nice country.

I got my Mansfield already, but great deal and welcome to the Mansfield club ! :coolsmile:

Lets see some Pics. when your set up !!

Status
Not open for further replies.