Great Gear Never Used?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jebatty

Minister of Fire
Jan 1, 2008
Northern MN
My wife and I are on a mission, especially me because I have the gear: sell, give away or junk unused "great" gear, and I mean great gear. A little stretch, but first for me were 13 used 32 foot trusses that I was going to use to build a bigger woodshed, they sat for 3 years unused, so Craigs List-ed and gone in two days. Second is a PTO 15000 watt, 230 volt generator (on Craigs List now) that I bought used about 5 years ago at a time when I was more of a security freak than I am now -- never used it, time to let it go. My little 5000 watt gas generator is plenty for emergency power. Other gear to hit the list in the near future are an old, working snowmobile, a wood chipper, and a 3-phase with converter 16" wood table saw. This saw is a real beast, but never used other than to see what a beast it was. And the search goes on for great things not used, taking up space, and worth getting rid of.
Generator.jpg

Last edited:
My problem is motorcycles. I have a kx60 I need to put a new piston in and sell, and a gsxr 750 that I just need to put a new brake reservoir on and sell. Both have been sitting in the garage like that for 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.