Great Gift I Got For Xmas

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearth Mistress

Minister of Fire
One of the folks I work with sent me this amazing basket of soup mixes for xmas. While I haven't made any of them yet, they smell awesome! The company is out in Colorado - called "The Woman's Bean Project" a non-profit org that helps women gain life/professional skills. Each bag has a has a signed card by the woman that made it. There are 6 soups, 2 dips, cornbread and brownie mixes. I never heard of this org before but knowing there are a lot of stove top soup makers here, I thought I'd pass it on in case you wanted to give one as a gift or try it for yourself. Enjoy! www.womensbeanproject.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 146
Very cool I hope you enjoy it ! Jeni I may just order some of that.

Pete

Cool beans! I'm going to send some to my sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.