Great Service

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelletfisky

Jan 3, 2012
Eastern Pennsylvania
Ok I purchased my P43 new last Feb and couldn't be happier. I did my homework for over a year before buying a stove. I wanted a Harman stove but they were pricey. I went to S n T Coombe is Blakeslee Pa to search. From the word go they helped me find a stove and what I need including OAK. I was set on a price and couldn't go any higher. Well they not only helped me find and fall for the P43 they helped it fit into my budget. So a day later! Yes a day later I had a Harman P43 heating my home! I'm so pleased and service like that will keep me coming back!

Glad to hear about a dealer who didn't fight you on the OAK.

X 2 on S/t Coombe my used floor model P68 came from them also. Two weeks ago when it was 4 degrees out mine ate a gear box at 1 am. I checked it out in the morning and confirmed the auger was not jammed. Before calling for warranty service. They were out in two days and confirmed it being toast replaced it with no problems . The service teck commented on my clean stove and how nice I did the in stall also. He also told me some tips to keep the p68 and Quad cb 1200 in tip top shape. I got A 1 service before and after the sale.

@Pelletfisky: Thank you Mr. Coombe for the nice post. (Just kidding!)
It's good hearing about top-notch service after reading so many posts about the opposite. I'm expecting my dealer to come this week and correct an OAK error on my 2-week-old stove. We'll see how it goes.

Give my best to Mrs. Coombe. (I'm KIDDING.)

Status
Not open for further replies.