Great servise at Amick

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsopi

Minister of Fire
Nov 1, 2006
MD near DE&PA;
Ordered some 4.5 mm files and a new chain from Amick. They called to see if I was going to use the files on that chain because they were the wrong size for it.
I needed some 4.5mm for my other chain so got 6 of one size and 6 of the other. I'm impressed with the service there and the shipping was only 4.05 $ for a chain and 12 files. Two thumb up for them.

I'll second that. I've ordered twice from them this year, excellent service.

Good folks, for sure. Amick's and Bailey's are both superb places to do mail-order or internet business. Plus, Tony (owner of Amick's) has been great about sending us boxes of free stuff when groups of us get together for organized saw events. Back in January a bunch of us got together in central Indiana for a day of firewood cutting and firewood donation. A dozen or so guys spent the day, along with a handful of teenagers running the splitters, cutting and splitting multiple truck- and trailer-loads of oak, hickory, and ash firewood. We then delivered it to a local widow who was having a hard go of it. The picture is of one of our loads of firewood as we lined the trucks up to head over and drop it off.

Attachments

• LotsofFirewood.jpg
    LotsofFirewood.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 294
Status
Not open for further replies.