Green Horizon Gasification Boilers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is another Seton take-off ala Adobe, etc.

There were a bunch of similar web sites...same code, layout, etc. earlier in the year.

No comment on the longevity, company, etc. because it is possible to make these boilers in a better fashion than Adobe did (obviously).

Still, if I were going to spend many thousands of dollars on a home heating system, I would want a number of referrals, a company that has been..and will be...in business over the decades, etc.

The price difference would have to be massive for me to accept anything else....it is like any other purchase in that way. Would you buy a car from a company that you did not know these things about (service, warranty, years in business, reputation, etc.)

henfruit said:
grain fed what is wrong with a greenwood boiler?

Nothing I suppose other then my impression from others much more knowledgeable - that they don't quite live up to their performance expectation. I also want to be clear, I am basing that on my perception and acknowledge that I could be incorrect.

Is Greenwood a solid performer and good value in your opinion?

mine works well after getting out the bugs.i get 8 to 11 hour burns depending on the conditions. keeps my home warm at at steady 68.they should not be installed inside as i learned.but thit does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.