Green Team, or Green Supremes?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
driftbuster said:
Lowes has them 197 a ton plus military discount. Which is the better choice? Thanks

They are both good.

Do Not Forget to get or use your Lowe's charge card for another 5% on top. That makes it $168.44 per ton!!!!!

sinnian said:
Don2222 said:
driftbuster said:
Lowes has them 197 a ton plus military discount. Which is the better choice? Thanks

They are both good.

Do Not Forget to get or use your Lowe's charge card for another 5% on top. That makes it $168.44 per ton!!!!!

:gulp:

$197 per Ton Wood pellets either Premium Green Team or Premium Green Supremes

- 19.7 Less 10% Military ID or Moving Coupon

$177.3

- 8.86 Less 5% Lowe's Charge Card discount

$168.44 Price per Ton

That is a darn good price for some really good wood pellets!!!

driftbuster said:
Lowes has them 197 a ton plus military discount.

They sure are not that price at any Lowe's store in central Maryland. :bug:

The Lowe's store located in Glen Bernie, Maryland has "Green Team's" listed at $5.97 a bag or $298.50 a ton, they don't offer any price break if a ton is purschased.

A place called "Wood Floors Plus" which is right across the street from the Lowe's store is selling OMalley's for $189.00 a ton :) or $5.00 a bag.

A couple of my friends burned the O'Malley's last winter and they claim that they burned just as good as the Green Teams that Lowe's sells.

Green Teams would have to put out a "LOT" of extra heat to justify spending the $109.50 difference for a ton of them. :exclaim:

The Glen Bernie Home Depot does not have pellets available at this time, they expect to be getting them in mid September. The store manager said that they will be selling the "Stove Chow" brand again this year ;-) , but he could not advise what the price will be until the store receives them.

I'm going to wait till Labor day weekend to see if they have the discount for each additional ton purchased like last year. I burned the clean energy last year and they burned good for me, got 10 bags of somersets and they burned about the same just a darker ash. I will be jumping on the Green Team in a week! Coot a couple weeks ago Lowes was 5.97 a bag and i was worried but they dropped fast to compete with Home Depot.

Status
Not open for further replies.