green team pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live in your area, but have you searched online? You might want to try to get a lead from the manufacturer's web site to see if other retailers carry the pellet. Also, do you really need this particular brand and can't find a good alternative?

As of this last heating season,Lowe's was the only place (in the Northeast) that sold them. New York is considered Northeast. Damn Yankees BOOOOOO

speedoboy31 said:
does anyone know where to buy these pellets besides lowes? i'm in upstate,ny--north and east of albany-----near lake george.

Are these any good? They are avilible at the Lowes near by, but I can't find ny info on them.

speedoboy31 said:
does anyone know where to buy these pellets besides lowes? i'm in upstate,ny--north and east of albany-----near lake george.

You might want to look into buying some of these. The supplier is located up in your neck of the woods....I think they have locations near Plattsburgh and Albany. These are considered to be a good pellet, as vouched for by some members on this forum. They are made (and re-bagged) by the company that makes ProPellet. $216/ton is about as good as your going to see in NY, or in the NE for that matter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PREMIUM-WOOD-PE...m3354eabce2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_500wt_968

There is a Stove store in Lake George that sell pellets. Don't remember the name but I think it was on Rt. 9 left side of the lake going North.

www_godzilla said:
As of this last heating season,Lowe's was the only place (in the Northeast) that sold them. New York is considered Northeast. Damn Yankees BOOOOOO

not really, I bought 3 tons here in Wallingford, CT. (www.primopellets.com) , obviously out of his reach maybe.

you gotta be a "sucks" fan..... :)

go YANKS...!!!!

geek said:
www_godzilla said:

not really, I bought 3 tons here in Wallingford, CT. (www.primopellets.com) , obviously out of his reach maybe.

go YANKS...!!!!

I didn't know the Yankees played any minor league teams.... :coolgrin:

macman said:
geek said:
www_godzilla said:

go YANKS...!!!!

I didn't know the Yankees played any minor league teams.... :coolgrin:

Off topic, But HOW MANY GAMES ARE THE SUCKS BACK??? Hope you make it to the play offs the way there playing.

Go Yanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.