Greene Teams back in stock

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebengel

Sep 18, 2008
nw nj
My local Lowes just got in a fresh shipment of Greene Teams, so I ran down and grabbed a ton to fill the open spot in the garage.They are still selling them for $4.38/bag or $209.00/ton. In my stove they burn cleaner and hotter than Stove Chow,they just get the glass dirty but at a consistently 5 degrees warmer room I'll live with dirty glass.

My local Lowes just got in a fresh shipment of Greene Teams, so I ran down and grabbed a ton to fill the open spot in the garage.They are still selling them for $4.38/bag or $209.00/ton. In my stove they burn cleaner and hotter than Stove Chow,they just get the glass dirty but at a consistently 5 degrees warmer room I'll live with dirty glass.

Consider yourself lucky. They're $274 in Maine.

Still one of the best all around pellets, IMO, especially at the price. It's January, and except for a couple of REALLY cold nights, I've been burning mostly GT's.

Still one of the best all around pellets, IMO, especially at the price. It's January, and except for a couple of REALLY cold nights, I've been burning mostly GT's.
I have also. I still have about 1 and 1/2 tons of Somersets left from last year that I haven't touched this winter, they are for the coldest nights. So far this year my stove has spent most of its time running on low and keeping us warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.