Greene Teams headed to Catskill / Hudson NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpinin

Hearth Supporter
Jul 10, 2008
hudson valley
Received this email from Greene Teams mass emailing :

We have received purchase orders from for stores the following locations:

Please note the date(s) below are just "projected" ship dates. The actual ship date could be a few days earlier or a few days later. I would call the store ahead of time to confirm that the pellets are in stock and ready to be sold.

Store City, State Phone # Projected Ship Date
1 LOWE'S 2483 CATSKILL, NY (518) 943-6330 25-Aug-11
2 LOWE'S 2927 GREENPORT, NY (518) 267-4051 25-Aug-11

Too far a drive for me - maybe Hudson Valley Lowes will get them - but I loaded up with the Somersets they had.

IMHO the Somersets are just as good if not better overall. They are definetly cleaner burning anyway.

Email them (Green team) and they will Email you back. Yea I got my three tons from Hudson Lowes too. Too bad they didnt have the green teams in I would have asked for a ton of those just to mix it up a little.

Anyone know the insulation value of a wall made of pellets. I now have 3 tons stacked against the wall from my livingroom to the garage. Can't help but wonder if there is any gain in R value there.

Status
Not open for further replies.