Greenerborough - come say hi and the Pellet Stove Almanack booth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drken567

Dec 27, 2011
So. NH
Downtown Peterborough, NH will be hosting its annual Green Living Expo, "Greenerborough", this Saturday, May 3rd 2014. Like last year, I will be operating a booth and discussing my book, "The Pellet Stove Almanack: Home Heating Joins the 21st Century", as well as answering questions folks may have. Hope to see some of you there! - Ken MacDonald

Hi Ken
Are you connected to Harman stove company? Now called HHT?

Hi Ken
Are you connected to Harman stove company? Now called HHT?

Hi,
No, I'm not affiliated with any stove company; the folks at Harman did take the time to review the draft of my book before publication, which I appreciate very much. In my day job I write high security/high availability database software.
Ken

Hi,
No, I'm not affiliated with any stove company; the folks at Harman did take the time to review the draft of my book before publication, which I appreciate very much. In my day job I write high security/high availability database software.
Ken
Hi Ken
I did application DBs for years, now I work in the hearth industry. LOL
That's good Harman looked it over. :) I have worked on many pellet stoves and the Harmans are one of the best. I have a couple that I rebuilt. Your book sounds interesting from the reviews. Good luck

Hi,
I've been very pleased by the number of great reviews coming in, including a few international ones! Just noticed my first sale (of the Kindle edition) in Japan!

Several stove stores in my area have picked up the book to afford potential customers a more in-depth look at how these stoves will work out for them, and I've several really interesting speaking engagements as well.
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.