Greenfire Europa 75

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea how to bring my gauge, inches of water, down to the right setting. Previous folks here have said it should be between .15 and .20? My gauge never really leaves .27 to .30. I've messed with the settings, no change. Do I need to clean something?

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea how to bring my gauge, inches of water, down to the right setting. Previous folks here have said it should be between .15 and .20? My gauge never really leaves 2.7~3.0. I've messed with the settings, no change. Do I need to clean something?
Strange mine does not take water, I am just wondering if another fuse has blown if I cannot raise the temp, I am able to lower it but not raise it.

No, it doesn't take water. Ours should be the same type of stove, I think. What I was referring to is the gauge on the panel. If you look at it it reads the pressure in "inches of H2O". A lot of gauges read pressure in this manner. If you look on page 2 they talk about it.

So your heat settings 1-5 isn't working? The default settings are: heat 3, and fan 10. Can you get your heat to 4 or 5? Strange...I haven't a clue what's wrong. Maybe someone else does.

yes it is weird I lowered it during the day and went to raise it at night, and it would not go up , I am very worried I will not be able to raise the temp after I clean it as I am unable to do that now, I will also check the gauge when I get home. It's getting quite cold in my house right now. I hope its not the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.