Greenfire vs Enviro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferrondave

Oct 6, 2008
upstate new york
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Greenfire pellet stoves and Enviro's are made by the same company?
I was intrested in the Enviro M-55 cast, but I have no service support in the area.
I do have a local Greenfire Dealer, I was wondering if someone new what the going prices are on the Greenfire GF-55 and the GS-60, The GS-60 looks Identical to the M-55 cast ?
I would apreciate any kind of info on Greenfire pellet stoves.

Sherwood Industries makes both of them. So yea, they are one in the same. Do a search and yoi will find they make other models too. The Enviro Maxx and the Vista Flame 170 are the same.

DexterDay said:
j-takeman said:
I answered the other post.
:coolsmile:

Yep.... Seen that about 2 minutes after I posted. Oh well...

When a member searches, Who knows what thread they will hit. Better to have the answer on both.

Recap, Sherwoods produces for Enviro, Regency, VistaFlame and Some Hudson River units. I haven't seen Hudson River release a multifueler but they should. Prices for the Hudson River units are the lowest I have seen locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.