Greenwood Distributor in Michigan??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lammi66

Feb 24, 2008
SW MI
I have been reading/researching on this site for over a year and I must say, collectively YOU are all a considerable WEALTH of knowledge, thank you for sharing. I believe I have narrowed it down to Greenwood/Seton. I live on the North side of Kalamazoo, is there anyone running a GW? Is there a GW dealer in MI? Thanks!

Kevin

Hey Kevin----we are neighbors---I am in Nashville (just North of Battle Creek). I am in the process of getting a Taylor OWB , biggest problem i am having is finding a compedent installer. Know of any in your neck of the woods ?
Need it plumbed to two furnaces a hot tub and a small inside swimming pool.

Try Kalamazoo boiler co. 269-751-2000 the guys name is mike i think

You could try Ken Harvey in Allegan. He sells HeatMor and is the new Garn dealer in that area. I know he's pretty booked up but he knows his stuff. I think his shop is right on M-89.

i live in south haven and i have 130 seton i heat approx 6500 sf and i would buy a seton again i use much less wood than mybuddies with other makes

For you folks in MI, give Dave at Cozy Heat (they're a sponsor here) a call.. He's in the Northern Lower Penn. but he's a charm to deal with... A bit far from Kzoo for service, but a great source of info and supplies...

I hail from MI..... Sturgis area to be exact......

deerefanatic said:
For you folks in MI, give Dave at Cozy Heat (they're a sponsor here) a call.. He's in the Northern Lower Penn. but he's a charm to deal with... A bit far from Kzoo for service, but a great source of info and supplies...

I hail from MI..... Sturgis area to be exact......

I will 2nd that about Dave He does not sell greenwood but he does sell Tarm and EKO. I traveled 3 1 hrs to check out a EKO then less than a month later drove there agin and picked up my EKO 60

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.