Grey Is My Favorite Color

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donmattingly

Jun 17, 2009
Southern,NH
Stacked and seasoned for about 3 years now. 4 cords ready for the Hearthstone this heating season.

Attachments

• grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 748
donmattingly said:
Stacked and seasoned for about 3 years now. 4 cords ready for the Hearthstone this heating season.
Looks Awesome!

Purdy!! those are gonna burn sweeet

I don't know....I think you might need to bring a cord by my house for testing purposes.

Sweet!!!!!

donmattingly said:

DM looks good is that sugar maple?

zap

I tell you time is awesome. Give wood some time and it seasons perfectly. It also knocks the bark right off of the split.

Looks like some good stove food there!

Once again we find here a very wise wood burner! That stove and you will be very happy this winter.

Hmmm . . . I'm a bit partial to the colors orange, yellow and blue myself . . . but gray is a nice color as well.

DM looks good is that sugar maple?

zap[/quote]

Sugar Maple, silver maple, oak and ash all mixed.

Ratman said:
donmattingly said:

You could use your Yankee hat to start it...
Traitor..
:)

Grew up in CT, where it is split half Yankee Fans, half Sox fans and just a couple of Met backers. Went to school in Boston and lived near Kenmore Square. Being a Yankee fan here is no problem!

donmattingly said:
Ratman said:
donmattingly said:

Traitor..

Grew up in CT, where it is split half Yankee Fans, half Sox fans and just a couple of Met backers. Went to school in Boston and lived near Kenmore Square. Being a Yankee fan here is no problem!

Hope you guys do well this year. You have much better management than we do. But I still hate you.
j/k
Beat Tampa!

County Crows - Mr. Jones. I can dig it.

donmattingly said:
Ratman said:
donmattingly said:

Traitor..

HehHeh . . . I can understand that completely. My wife grew up following the Yankees . . . and her mother is a die-hard BoSox fan . . . me . . . I stay out of it and just root for the Patriots. ;)

Grey used to be my favourite colour (next to blue, anyway).
Nowadays, having migrated south from Ontario many, many moons ago,
gray is my favorite color (almost).

It's my favorite color for wood, for darned sure.
Nice wood stacks, guy. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.