Grizzly Hydraulic Cylinder

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rbcss

Sep 15, 2007
Windsor, Ct
Does any one any thing about the Grizzly cylinders I could not find a web sight for them. I called Tractor supply co. that sells them and said they are made by Monarch Industries which makes Lion cylinders. I went to the Monarch site. but they don't say anything about Grizzly.
also the port on the back cover faces the wrong direction. can I take the cover off and turn it one turn?
Thanks any help would be very helpful

If this cylinder a tie-rod cylinder , yes the rods can be carefully removed and the end cap rotated. The barrel and end caps are installed in a typical way on most tie-rod cylinders. The critical part of the reassembly is to evenly re-tighten the rods to the proper torque.

Status
Not open for further replies.