Guess I gotta get her dirty sometime.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
My friend has let me use his Suzuki 400 Eiger ever since I've been burning wood,and it's a helluva workhorse. I've been in the woods cuttin locust for about a month now and have hauled alot out with it.I've also pulled some logs out that I would guess weighed 1500# easily. Well he sold his Eiger 10 years old 995 miles and got 1500$ for it and bought a new Polaris 500.So I've got to put my new toy with only 3 miles on it to work,and get it all dirty,oh well. atv.jpg

Nice. I wish I had a friend that would replace my 25 year old Big Bear for me.

Sweet! But 995 miles on a 10 year old machine?! I have almost that much and the machine is only a year old. No, I do not do trail riding. It is just work around our place; hauling wood and toting my butt from spot to spot.

They are great work savers, love to get dirty & never complain.
Nice machine, have fun getting it dirty
Got any Pics of hauling logs?

Sweet! But 995 miles on a 10 year old machine?! I have almost that much and the machine is only a year old. No, I do not do trail riding. It is just work around our place; hauling wood and toting my butt from spot to spot.
He only used it to haul deer out of the woods and for turkey hunting ,I honestly believe IJanuary day 020.jpg put more miles on it than he did. The first party that looked at it grabbed it no bartering or questions,I don't know much about atv's but this is the equivalent of what he had and it impressed me.This is the 10 year old machine,that I used back in January.

atv.jpg The old and the new not much difference in them I believe.

They are great work savers, love to get dirty & never complain.
Nice machine, have fun getting it dirty
Got any Pics of hauling logs?
Not at the moment give me a week or so,sure hate to get that thing in the woods and dirty it up.

Looks great, I'm not sure what I would do without the Rhino.

zap

Good deal for someone . . . it may be a bit older and may not have as many bells and whistles . . . but with less than 1,000 miles on it, the ATV must have been in pretty good shape.

ATV's are an invaluable tool for any job.... I have been riding one since I was 5. Wont ever go without..

Thats a Beautiful machine. You will have Many Years of enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.