Guess what i'm getting ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
YES MORE PELLETS !!!!!!!!! just scored a deal ( secret... no not stolen lol ) that gets me 50% off lowes purchase ( 600 max for now) looks like 3 more ton. I wish they would get something different to choose from like Somersets maybe.

smoke show said:
"Guess what i’m getting ?"

addicted?

thats already Got :) who can resist 1/2 price ?

oldmountvernon said:
smoke show said:

addicted?

Damn Kid....... I thought I had it bad? Im on yr 4. Your not to 4 months?????

And people knock me? LOL.... ;-P

So what'cha gettin? And 50% off. WTF? How did you do that? I want to know? That Lowes in Tiffin has Somersets for $152. Thats $76 a ton with 50% off. $1,520 for 20 ton!!!! I NEED THE SECRET..... LOL.

Congratulations. On everything. You did good. Even getting the Mt. Vernon.. ;-P

I thought you were going to say " An Enviro M55 " :)

DexterDay said:
oldmountvernon said:
smoke show said:

addicted?

Damn Kid....... I thought I had it bad? Im on yr 4. Your not to 4 months?????

And people knock me? LOL.... ;-P

So what'cha gettin? And 50% off. WTF? How did you do that? I want to know? That Lowes in Tiffin has Somersets for $152. Thats $76 a ton with 50% off. $1,520 for 20 ton!!!! I NEED THE SECRET..... LOL.

Congratulations. On everything. You did good. Even getting the Mt. Vernon.. ;-P

Gonna call the Lowes in Tiffin today or tomorrow to see if they still have this deal, If they do...looks like road trip time!!

Let's hear about this 50% off deal...Did you catch the manager cheating on his wife with a young chippy Blonde???

Nothing cheap up there near the Cape, not like Ohio where they give it away!
50% off....wonder how he scammed that one?

Wish I could "score a deal like that!!! Bought for $179.00/ton last year. Best I have done this year is $209.00/ton. I think here in VA popularity must be picking up and we don't havw a lot of competition in the pellet business.

Status
Not open for further replies.