Guys new install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butcher

Minister of Fire
Nov 2, 2011
N. central Ia.
Thought you folks might get a kick outta us hillbillies do it. Do NOT try this at home. At least not your own. And no that is not me or anyone I have ever been in contact with.

I never meant for that video to go public. Now everyone is gonna steal my idea.

You sure its not you! lol

Should have at least put a cold return pipe in!

Git-R-Done

;sick Some days I am almost ashamed to be in the same world as people like this. So, so many failures in this with him putting so much effort into it. Seriously, they are smart enough to figure out how to use a video camera, youtube, a computer, and the internet but not smart enough to figure out some basic things like why not putting a pipe connected to a wood heater that could reach 1000* thru a WOOD plate in the window with a PLASTIC cover on the end in the house is not a wise idea.:eek: And let's see, with no blower and one 6" pipe he might get as much heat as a 60 watt light bulb right before the wood plate and plastic cover catch on fire.<> At least they will probably be passed out or dead from the carbon monoxide poisoning from the outside air around the stove piped into the house before the house burns down.:rolleyes: I just truly hope no one else such as family, neighbors, or first responders gets hurt or killed from this display of almost unbelievable stupidity.

I would tell you how I really feel but I know that kind of language and discussions is not allowed on this family friendly site. :p

Needs more duct tape... and seasoned wood.

Reactions: milleo
I'm sure his insurance agent would love to see this video. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.