1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

H.E.A.T. LLC. Pellets

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Lineman30, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineman30

Lineman30 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northeastern Oklahoma
    I was wondering if anyone has used HEAT LLC pellets before? They are located in mountain grove, MO. I can get them for $187.50 for a ton which is a pretty good price. Just wondering if they are any good.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Lineman30

Lineman30 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northeastern Oklahoma
    I emailed them to ask some questions and here is some info the sent me

Thank you for your inquiry.  Our current pellet test results are as follows:  Heat Content - 8300 BTU
                                                                                                                   Ash - less than 1/2%
                                                                                                                   Moisture - 7%
    These findings are considered "premium", although we are not members of PFI.  This is our third year in business.  Our pellets are 100% Hardwood pellets made primarily from oak.  We have had excellent response from our customers.  We provide pellets to Sutherlands, MFA Incorporated, Family Center Farm and Ranch, along with many other farm and ranch supply stores. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.