H.E.A.T. LLC. Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lineman30

Feeling the Heat
Jul 9, 2010
Northeastern Oklahoma
I was wondering if anyone has used HEAT LLC pellets before? They are located in mountain grove, MO. I can get them for $187.50 for a ton which is a pretty good price. Just wondering if they are any good.

I emailed them to ask some questions and here is some info the sent me

Thank you for your inquiry.  Our current pellet test results are as follows:  Heat Content - 8300 BTU
                                                                                                               Ash - less than 1/2%
                                                                                                               Moisture - 7%
These findings are considered "premium", although we are not members of PFI.  This is our third year in business.  Our pellets are 100% Hardwood pellets made primarily from oak.  We have had excellent response from our customers.  We provide pellets to Sutherlands, MFA Incorporated, Family Center Farm and Ranch, along with many other farm and ranch supply stores. 

Status
Not open for further replies.