Hacked Install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected, I have dealt with some men who obviously are different in their view of a woman's value. That is not you as your post shows. I apologize for my response

No problem!! My wife is awesome and smart.

Like I stated earlier she is the glue that holds our family together. But your right some guys don't really value their wives..

I resent it being rubbed in my face that I can't weld. :mad:

Don't feel bad bb i cant weld worth a damn either

One thing not mentioned is the price of these PE stoves are pretty high not something a person should let slide a low quality install. If you don't mind how much does one of these puppies cost having it installed?

I had the Summit installed last November. I want to say the stove, liner and install was just shy of 4.5K.
Not cheap, and not something I would want with multiple scratches before my hands had even touched it...

Reactions: JTRock
Status
Not open for further replies.