Had my Hampton installed today :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

High_Iron

Dec 30, 2007
Long Island
Thats right. I have been burning for 4 hours now. :)

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

Pictures dont do it justice.

The Wife just left to go shopping and said "Dont let that fire go out" To which I replied "That fire will be lit till April ;) "

Welcome to the 24/7 club
looks great and congrats on the insert

Man those inserts are sexy. Excellent choice.

Good choice, High Iron! That's a damn fine lookin' stove, if ya don't mind me sayin'! :coolsmirk:

Got mine crankin' right now on a snowy day, it's about 30* outside, and my thermostat on the opposite side of my 2700 sf house is reading about 70*. How shweet it is!

Beautiful stove. Congrats.

Here are my impressions of this insert....

First off I must state that I was a skeptic. I felt that there was no way this thing would completely heat my 18xx SF house. It has GREATLY exceeded my expectations.

The other day the temps went down to 13*F. I had a temp of 80* in the room the insert is in, and 70* in the bedroom. What else could i ask for. I also dont think I have pushed this stove to it's full capability yet. i am still learning.

I also have been getting 6+ hour burn times. And as I get used to the stove, this number will grow. My heat (Oil Burner) hasn't been on since I first lit my fire, and the house has never been warmer. I can't believe I waited this long to make this move.

Thanks to everyone on this site for putting the info out there. I have learned so much!

Sean

Sounds like a perfect fit. Congratulations man.

Status
Not open for further replies.