Had some help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood spliter

Jan 8, 2010
Long Island, ny
My wife went from not wanting anything to do with the insert, to telling me how to put the wood in it. We had some quality time together with wood to day. She was helping me stack wood.

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 316
Good deal! My wife usually only shows up for the beer drinking part after the stacking.

Just joking, she usually starts on the beer drinking part well before I am done stacking. but she's Canadian she can't help it.

Actually she does most of the stacking - I hate that part.

wood spliter said:
My wife went from not wanting anything to do with the insert, to telling me how to put the wood in it. We had some quality time together with wood to day. She was helping me stack wood.

Spliter looks like you had a good time, good deal.

zap

Thats great. Sure makes you feel good when everyone helps out!

Billy

That is great any time you can get the wife and/or kids to help out. In my case, both kids grew up and left home many moons ago and the wife is physically no longer able to help. When she did help though, stacking the wood is one thing I did not want her doing. I'll take care of that and my stacks don't fall over, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.